- Maryland Recipe -
Oyster StewChef Todd Weisz : Phillips Seafood Restaurant
Method of Preparation
- In a heavy bottom pot add the butter and sauté the onions, garlic and peppers until tender.
- Add oysters, half & half and pepper.
- Cook over low heat until the edges of the oysters begin to curl and mixture is hot. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat and place in bowls.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and sliced green onion. Serve immediately with crackers.
1⁄4 cup diced poblano peppers
1⁄4 cup diced onion
2 garlic cloves minced
2 T butter
1 lb raw oysters with liquid
1 qt half & half
1⁄4 t ground pepper
Chopped parsley and sliced green onion for garnish